"Mauritius" Mauritius by Alpha_Ghana
Mauritius Travel Guide: 1,392 reviews and 3,649 photos
I went to Mauritius from July 1992 till December 1992, just after my national service.
I went in the South, to work as a consultant in a tea plantation.
I was living in a lovely Guest House, close to Mahébourg, Pointe d'Esny.
Mauritius is often considered as a honeymoon place. That's true. I wish I could be there with a loved one.
All is magic.
In the South, you have a lot of small islands with ruins of anciens defensive castles. You can hire a fisherman who is... more travel advice
After the bridge, exiting Mahebourg, the stones in the river are used and eroded after centuries of women doing the... more travel advice
Alpha_Ghana's Related Pages
Mauritius Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Holiday paradise meets ecological nightmare"
- " MAURITIUS PARADISE ON EARTH "
- "Canuckmike's Trip to Mauritius"
- "Ile Maurice"
- "DEEP BLUE SOMETHING... THE PARADISE DIARIES"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mauritius
- Hotels in Mauritius
- Transportation in Mauritius
- Nightlife in Mauritius
- Restaurants in Mauritius
- Shopping in Mauritius
- Warnings and Dangers in Mauritius
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mauritius
- 10 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Mauritius?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mauritius
Top 10 Pages
- Pointe-Noire Intro, 38 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 43 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamako Intro, 32 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 39 reviews, 9 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Mali Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Nouadhibou Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos
- Brussels 11 reviews, 6 photos