"Sikasso" Region de Sikasso by Alpha_Ghana
Region de Sikasso Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 6 photos
Sikasso is just a custom and a transit town when you are en route between Burkina Faso and Bamako.
The place is not interesting, just caverns and old city walls.
If you don't need to go to Burkina, don't spend two days to go and come back from Bamako.
Tata is the name of the wall around the city of Sikasso, it was protecting the royal palace.
- Cons:Nothing relevant to see
The village of Damba is situated on the small road between Koumantou and Fana / Segou. They have one of the biggest... more travel advice
Far from everything, no communication, no water, no electricity, no school, villagers live like centuries ago. Nothing... more travel advice
Alpha_Ghana's Related Pages
Region de Sikasso Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Region de Sikasso
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Region de Sikasso?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Region de Sikasso
Photos in Region de SikassoSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Pointe-Noire Intro, 38 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 43 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamako Intro, 32 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 39 reviews, 9 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Mali Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Nouadhibou Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos
- Brussels 11 reviews, 6 photos