"My beloved Accra" Top 5 Page for this destination Accra by Alpha_Ghana
Accra Travel Guide: 292 reviews and 1,167 photos
Everybody will tell you: coming to live in Accra is a reward for expatriates. The city is very clean and has a micro-climate. You enjoy the warmth and the brise from the sea, but it is not too hot. During the raining seasons, it rains very few times.
You land in Accra at night and you are directly under the charm. The smell of Accra is a mix of sun and fried plantain in spicy oil, with a blow of sea wind.
I have never felt as safe as in Accra. Whatever reports can say, you can walk everywhere at any time without the fear of being jacked. Accra has the lowest criminal record of the large towns in the world.
It is at the same time very large, more than 3 million inhabitants and very small, when you are there you always go to the same few places.
welcome: you feel always welcome in Accra, it is a never ending entertainment. Working in Accra is being on holidays all the time.
There is no lost time. Each instant is lived intensively, and you don't want to go to sleep because you will loose time.
Next Door is an open place on the beach. You can drink, eat, dance and play on this very large place. You have some... more travel advice
Kaneshie market is the second largest market of the Accra region. It is located in a big yellow 5 storeys building full... more travel advice
Alpha_Ghana's Related Pages
Accra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Accra, sóóó Ghana"
- "My beloved Accra"
- "Accra, the capital of Ghana"
- "Capital of Ghana"
- "Ghana: respect, my brotha!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Accra
- Hotels in Accra
- Transportation in Accra
- Nightlife in Accra
- Restaurants in Accra
- Shopping in Accra
- Warnings and Dangers in Accra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Accra
- 39 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Accra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Accra
Photos in AccraSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Pointe-Noire Intro, 38 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 43 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamako Intro, 32 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 39 reviews, 9 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Mali Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Nouadhibou Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos
- Brussels 11 reviews, 6 photos