"Ada" Ada Dup by Alpha_Ghana
Ada Dup Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
In Ada, you enjoy the beach on the Gulf of Guinea and the beach under the coconut trees on the river.
There are hundreds of small islands where you can peacefully enjoy a weekend. Some are inhabited, some are desert.
Some people from Accra have bought an island and have developed it as a private beach resort.
We could enjoy very decading nasty parties far from the sight of third people
Some of the islands have small fishermen villages living without modern civilisation usages like electricity and current water.
- Pros:white sand, coconut trees, sun, exotism
Alpha_Ghana's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Ada Dup
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Ada Dup?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ada Dup
Photos in Ada DupSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Pointe-Noire Intro, 38 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 43 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamako Intro, 32 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 39 reviews, 9 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Mali Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Nouadhibou Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos
- Brussels 11 reviews, 6 photos