"Aflao" Aflao by Alpha_Ghana
Aflao Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 22 photos
As busy as a border town can be in Africa, Aflao is living around the clock since the border is also open 24/7.
It makes a big town with Lome, just separated by the officla border for the non Ewe people.
Aflao around the border is like a big market with people selling everything, wanting to help you to cross the border, carry your suitcase, open the door for you, change your money, etc.
Aflao has also a lot of small hotels and a lot of petrol station since price is much cheaper in Ghana (4444 cedis in 2004).
To go to Accra, you can take a private car, it will cost you 300000 cedis. Or, take a taxi to the STC bus station and... more travel advice
A lot of goods are cheaper or better in Lome than in Accra: alcohol for instance. You find more in supermarkets in Lome,... more travel advice
Alpha_Ghana's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Aflao
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Aflao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aflao
Top 10 Pages
- Pointe-Noire Intro, 38 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 43 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamako Intro, 32 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 39 reviews, 9 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Mali Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Nouadhibou Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos
- Brussels 11 reviews, 6 photos