"Ghana main harbour" Tema by Alpha_Ghana
Tema Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 0 photos
Tema is the main harbour of Ghana. Its activity was really boosted after the coups in Ivory Coast. Not only the harbour has to accept increasing import and export activities for the country, but also activities for lockland countries like Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger.
The port is today almost congested such as the roads, which were even foreseen with 4 ways
Leaving Tema in the evening is become a nightmare.
Tema is a prosperous small town with a lot of industrial activities, and fishing activities also.
It has been divided into Communities at the time of Kwame Nkrumah. Roads and avenues are on the American way: everything is square, although it is very difficult to find your way in town.
You can find everything you want like in Accra, however, expatriates prefer Accra because of international schools and entertainment facilities.
A Ghanaian who spent years in Italy opened recently this restaurant in Tema. It is mainly attended for lunch by... more travel advice
Alpha_Ghana's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Tema
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Tema?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tema
Top 10 Pages
- Pointe-Noire Intro, 38 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 43 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bamako Intro, 32 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Accra Intro, 39 reviews, 9 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Mali Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Nouadhibou Intro, 13 reviews, 21 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reunion Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos
- Brussels 11 reviews, 6 photos