"The city of marvelous nights" Saint Petersburg by Andrew_Vodo
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide: 3,629 reviews and 7,876 photos
For almostm 300 years this beautiful city stands on the banks of the Neva river. I has a very difficult fate. The city was renamed 3 times, it saw 2 revolutions and world war, but it survived. I can't even say 'it', he survived. This city has a soul, he is alive. Revolutions come and go, wars come and go, but, thanks to God, Saint Petersburg, the city of Saint Peter, the city of Peter the Great, still lets us enjoy his beauty.
The church of the Savior on the spilled blood. It was built right on the place where the russian emperror Alexander II... more travel advice
Andrew_Vodo's Related Pages
Saint Petersburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Petersburg: a City for all Seasons"
- "St Petersburg : City of Peter the Great"
- "St. Petersburg in Spring"
- "STUNNING ST. PETERSBURG!"
- "St. Petersburg - City of cathedrals and bridges"
- "St Petersburg in Summer"
- "Russian for beginers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Petersburg
- Hotels in Saint Petersburg
- Transportation in Saint Petersburg
- Nightlife in Saint Petersburg
- Restaurants in Saint Petersburg
- Shopping in Saint Petersburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Petersburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Petersburg
- 17 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Petersburg
Photos in Saint PetersburgSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 57 photos, 11 travelogues
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 19 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yalta Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 16 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ukraine Intro, 3 reviews, 31 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Munich Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos