"What I saw in Xian" Xian Shan by Hsiao
Xian Shan Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 60 photos
More and more couple in China only born one child. She is the only child in her family. She have no friend near her age because another house is far from hers. When I palyed with her and said good bye I say the loneness on her face.
This kind of cave houses are popular in the northern of China. They dig into the plateau and build their houses. They are so cool in summer and warm in winter. They are many caves there and still be used.
Even they are so old but still healthy and can walk a long tour to pick those wild mushrooms and shoulder them.
- In a nutshell:Some people I met in the farm are very friendly and happy even their life qualities are not so good as the modern city
Hsiao's Related Pages
Xian Shan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Xi'an: old and new"
- "Xian"The Walled City""
- "What I saw in Xian"
- "A Warriors Paradise"
- "Xian and Luoyang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xian Shan
- Hotels in Xian Shan
- Transportation in Xian Shan
- Restaurants in Xian Shan
- Warnings and Dangers in Xian Shan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xian Shan
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Xian Shan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xian Shan
Top 5 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Nepal Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- United States of America Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xian Shan Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos