"Guatemala Picturebook" Guatemala by carolineraat
Guatemala Travel Guide: 2,987 reviews and 8,554 photos
I came here to study spanish and meanwhile do some siteseeing. Wonderful country with many faces, beautiful landscapes and old architecture. There's a lot to see. Specially the Maya culture, which is still very much alive, is interesting, but also the tremendous nature and the colonial architecture as well.
Beautiful black beaches, lovely lagunes, relaxed villages, palm trees, great food. more travel advice
Guatemala is a very poor country and the human rights situation is far from ideal. Specially the indian population has... more travel advice
carolineraat's Related Pages
Guatemala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GUATEMALA - SECURITY"
- "Guatemala- Land of Volcanoes & Mayan Temples"
- "A perfect holiday destination?"
- "The Whimsical and Art Deco"
- "Guatemala City, not that ugly!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guatemala
- Hotels in Guatemala
- Transportation in Guatemala
- Nightlife in Guatemala
- Restaurants in Guatemala
- Shopping in Guatemala
- Warnings and Dangers in Guatemala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guatemala
- 20 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Guatemala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guatemala
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leiden Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 45 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tilburg Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 76 photos, 5 travelogues