"ARCHEON, time travelling!" Alphen aan den Rijn by carolineraat
Alphen aan den Rijn Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 100 photos
Archeon is an archeological theme park in Alphen aan den Rijn, not far from Leiden.
The park consists of 3 departments: prehistory, roman era and middle ages.
Alphen aan den Rijn was founded by the Romans, who had a castellum on the Rhine river, the northern border of their empire.
the theme park is also ideal for children, as there are many things to do and there are lots of actors and musicians.
carolineraat's Related Pages
Alphen aan den Rijn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alphen, the city in our neighbourhood"
- "Alphen aan den Rijn"
- "ARCHEON, time travelling!"
- "In the middle of the green heart of Holland"
- "The history of Alphen aan de Rijn"
- "SERVAS, Arnound and Ayako"
- "Avifauna bird park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Alphen aan den Rijn
- Hotels in Alphen aan den Rijn
- Nightlife in Alphen aan den Rijn
- Restaurants in Alphen aan den Rijn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alphen aan den Rijn
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Alphen aan den Rijn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alphen aan den Rijn
Photos in Alphen aan den RijnSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leiden Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 45 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tilburg Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 76 photos, 5 travelogues