"The smallest town in the Netherlands" Bronkhorst by carolineraat
Bronkhorst Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 61 photos
Bronkhorst is officially the smallest town in the Netherlands. It is a cute, fully intact, historical town with lovely old buildings and cobble-stone streets. In my personal view, there are too many galleries and arts shops selling stuff that is sold everywhere else. I would have liked the place to be more authentic. But anyway, the streets and houses are beautiful!
More in my TRAVELOGUE.
carolineraat's Related Pages
Bronkhorst Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The smallest town in the country"
- "BRONKHORST THE LITTLE TOWN FROM HOLLAND"
- "Bronkhorst and the Dickens Museum"
- "The smallest town in the Netherlands"
- "Bronkhorst, smallest town of The Netherlands?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bronkhorst
- Shopping in Bronkhorst
- Warnings and Dangers in Bronkhorst
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bronkhorst
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bronkhorst?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bronkhorst
Photos in BronkhorstSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leiden Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 45 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tilburg Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 76 photos, 5 travelogues