"Is this Beverly Hills or what" Heerhugowaard by carolineraat
Heerhugowaard Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 28 photos
Heerhugowaard was once a small village in a reclamation of the same name, dating from the 1600s. Ever since then, it has grown rapidly and now it is a middel-size town with large new extensions.
A new fashion in "architecture" is to build houses and offices in manorhouse style. When I first saw one, I liked the idea, but there are too many of them now. Often they have pompous names referring to castles or so.
I went these pictures when I was on my way from Sint-Pancras to my sister. Sint-Pancras is much more authentic!
carolineraat's Related Pages
Heerhugowaard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heerhugowaard, a growing town"
- "Is this Beverly Hills or what"
- "My "homepage""
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heerhugowaard
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Heerhugowaard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heerhugowaard
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leiden Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 45 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tilburg Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 76 photos, 5 travelogues