"Hoorn, capital of Westfrisia" Hoorn by carolineraat
Hoorn Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 287 photos
Hoorn, on the IJsselmeer Lake, is the capital of the old land of West-Friesland, that has been independent very long.
The city has a glorious past, being a main base for the famous East India Company. This is reflected in the many monumental buildings, old harbors and canals.
Hoorn is a very nice city to walk in and to go shopping and dining
carolineraat's Related Pages
Hoorn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely ancient harbour town"
- "A trip to Hoorn"
- "Horn - Home of famous sailors and adventurers!"
- "Hoorn, the place I worked for 20 years"
- "Hoorn (a joke for spanish people lol)"
- "From Hoorn to Medemblik then Enkhuisen then Amster"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoorn
- Hotels in Hoorn
- Transportation in Hoorn
- Restaurants in Hoorn
- Shopping in Hoorn
- Warnings and Dangers in Hoorn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hoorn
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hoorn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoorn
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leiden Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 45 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tilburg Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 76 photos, 5 travelogues
Latest Hoorn hotel reviews
- Hotel de Magneet
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 28, 2013