"A dutch winter wonderland" Ter Aar by carolineraat
Ter Aar Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 17 photos
In the garden centre of Ter Aar, there was a special exhibition of a Dutch miniature village in winter.
The Van Leeuwen family from Nieuwkoop has worked for decades on this lovely work of art with all its cute details
The whole scene is about 15 m. long and it shows a Zuid-Hollandse village at the beginning of the 20th century.
Much more in my TRAVELOGUE!!!
- In a nutshell:Fantastic!
carolineraat's Related Pages
Ter Aar Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ter Aar
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ter Aar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ter Aar
Photos in Ter AarSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leiden Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 45 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tilburg Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 76 photos, 5 travelogues