"Venlo, a Limburg province town" Top 5 Page for this destination Venlo by carolineraat
Venlo Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 88 photos
Venlo is a small town, close to the German border, in the Northern part of the province Limburg.
Many Germans come here to go shopping. Therefore, it is a German-oriented city. The shops offer different products than in the rest of the country.
Venlo is also a very old city, with some nice monuments from the past.
The town hall is the most famous monumental building in the city. Much of the other monuments were destroyed in the war. more travel advice
carolineraat's Related Pages
Venlo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brief Stop at the Central Train Station"
- "Venlo, a Limburg province town"
- "Just one (wet) overnight stay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venlo
- Hotels in Venlo
- Transportation in Venlo
- Restaurants in Venlo
- Shopping in Venlo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venlo
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Venlo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venlo
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leiden Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 45 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tilburg Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 76 photos, 5 travelogues