"Utrecht, the smalles dutch province" Provincie Utrecht by carolineraat
Provincie Utrecht Travel Guide: 1,159 reviews and 3,040 photos
Utrecht is the smallest province in the Netherlands, situated in the centre. This does not mean it is not interesting or not important; in many respects it is the heart of the country.
Utrecht city is most known for its Dom Cathedral, with its tower standing at some distance from the church. Here, the archbishops and bishops have ruled a large part of the country for many centuries.
Utrecht is only small but it offers a large variety of landscapes: low polders, beautiful rivers, woodlands, moors and low hill ranges.
carolineraat's Related Pages
Provincie Utrecht Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The province Utrecht"
- "Province of Utrecht"
- "Utrecht, the smalles dutch province"
- "Smallest province in the centre of it all"
- "Provincie Utrecht"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Provincie Utrecht
- Hotels in Provincie Utrecht
- Transportation in Provincie Utrecht
- Nightlife in Provincie Utrecht
- Restaurants in Provincie Utrecht
- Shopping in Provincie Utrecht
- Warnings and Dangers in Provincie Utrecht
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Provincie Utrecht
- 20 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Provincie Utrecht?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Provincie Utrecht
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leiden Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 45 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tilburg Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 76 photos, 5 travelogues