"Norrkoping Pictures" Norrköping by carolineraat
Norrköping Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 302 photos
Here's a page with pictures from my second time in Norrköping. It is the hometown of my friend Monica. My last visit was on the occasion of her wedding.
The most famous part of the city is the "Industry Landscape", a large compex of industrial monuments. The textile industry was started by Louis de Geer, a dutchman. The local conference centre was named after him.
The are is ideal for photographers.
picture: View from the St Persgatan In the city centre, not bad at all more travel advice
carolineraat's Related Pages
Norrköping Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Norrköping"
- "Sweden's Manchester gone wild!"
- "Safari park via Norrköping"
- "Maybe we must do another visit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norrköping
- Hotels in Norrköping
- Transportation in Norrköping
- Nightlife in Norrköping
- Restaurants in Norrköping
- Shopping in Norrköping
- Warnings and Dangers in Norrköping
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Norrköping
- 13 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Norrköping?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norrköping
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leiden Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 45 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tilburg Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 76 photos, 5 travelogues