"A little paradise" Monterrico by carolineraat
Monterrico Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 10 photos
I spent a whole week in Monterrico and it was like paradise: beaches, nature reserves, lagunes, a picturesque village and nice people.
During the morning I took Spanish lessons and the rest of the day was for relaxing.
My best memory is a sunrise boat tour in the lagune. It is one of the most beautiful things I ever saw.
Though it was paradise for me, the local people are quiet poor. A few times the electricity was shut down, so it was completely dark!
More in my TRAVELOGUE.
carolineraat's Related Pages
Monterrico Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Monterrico
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Monterrico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monterrico
Photos in MonterricoSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leiden Intro, 42 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 5 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 45 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tilburg Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 62 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 29 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 25 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Luxor Intro, 1 review, 76 photos, 5 travelogues