"Venice of the East..!" Zhouzhuang by cheapskate
Zhouzhuang Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 258 photos
Only slightly more than one hour busride away from the hustle and bustle of Shanghai, Zhuozhuang is a complete contrast. Although it has very much become a tourist must-visit but it has managed to maintained its very rustic typical olden Chinese ambience.
Only pity is that i managed to spend about an hour year. Hopefully i will be able to visit again and spend more time. But even so, i do hope that you enjoy the few pictures that i have taken of this beautiful place. :)
- Pros:Too beautiful to describe
- Cons:Too many tourists (which happens to have myself included)!
- In a nutshell:Not many other places in China can epitomise the lifestyles of the yesteryears like Zhuozhuang does.
cheapskate's Related Pages
Zhouzhuang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zhouzhuang - How To Appreciate This Water Town?"
- "Bridges, Water, Boats...."
- "Zhouzhuang - Venice of the Orient"
- "The acient town on the river"
- "ZHOUZHUANG (Jiangsu Province)"
- "The best reserved water village--- Zhouzhuang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zhouzhuang
- Hotels in Zhouzhuang
- Transportation in Zhouzhuang
- Nightlife in Zhouzhuang
- Restaurants in Zhouzhuang
- Shopping in Zhouzhuang
- Warnings and Dangers in Zhouzhuang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zhouzhuang
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Zhouzhuang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhouzhuang
Photos in ZhouzhuangSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kampong Kantuot Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yogyakarta Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Thailand Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos