"Welcome to cheapskate's HomePage" cheapskate's Profile
From my fabulous Feb trip to Bali!!
Hahaha.. I love how the monkeys in this Monkey forest are totally indifferent to nosy tourists poking around the area.
This one even stares straight into the camera!
Where to next?!
Feb 08 - Indonesia, Bali
May 08 - Hong Kong
Aug 08 - Taiwan, Taipei
Sep 08 - Indonesia, Bintan
Dec 08 - China, Lijiang
No plans for the next destination, although i would really like to visit a beach resort in Da Nang. Any cheap and good recommendations?
Actually I'd appreciate any cheap and good recommendations for destinations too! Bear in mind that it has to be cheap if I am leaving from Singapore. :)
I shopped so much during my Dec'07 trip to Taipei and HK that I just put everything out and photographed it.. Terrible isn't it?
I love travelling and very often, travelling comes shopping...
Shopping and eating is a huge part of the HK culture and I love going there for a cultural exchange ;)
I loved the sunset here..
Probably one of the most crowded and touristy place in Bali but you can't deny its beauty :)
Isn't it gorgeous?!
I love to watch Lion and Dragon dances during the chinese new year. Last year i only managed to watch one in my estate.. but i totally enjoyed myself.. coz it was a 2 in 1 performance and more elaborate than usual too... dong chiang dong chiang!
This year.. i didn't see any...
stuck in my little world!
pretty... pink... sugar & spice and everything nice!
I went to Madrid Dec 2003.. i love the place and her people who have such a great outlook for life..
Have i told you how much i loooove Spain? Oh yes i do.. i really really do.. hehe..
I took a short trip with my parents to Siem Reap to finally visit the magnificent Angkor Wat. This trip was done via Bangkok.
It was a tiring trip but an experience of a lifetime.. I'll do it all over again.. anytime!
I've fallen in love with the Angkor Complex and i can't wait till the next time when i can visit it again to thoroughly immerse myself in its splendour.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Kuala Terengganu
- Magnetic Island
- Crete Island
- Baneswar Hotels
- Bonneville Salt Flats State Park Hotels
- New Caledonia
- Leuwiliang Hotels
- Söcking Hotels
- Batangas City
- Windsor Hotels
- Departamento de Islas de la Bahía
- The Bahamas
- Songkhla Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 117 Reviews
- 352 Photos
- 15 Countries
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Till-We-Meet-Again Dinner"
- cheapskate and Martin_B are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Nei Jiang Hotel in Taiwan Hotels
- Posted in Travel Taiwan Forum "Re: accomodation and..."
- created a Yogyakarta Travel Page "Ancient Yogya"
- Commented on THLIN's profile page
created their Personal Page "Christmas in Singapore 2008!"
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kampong Kantuot Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yogyakarta Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Thailand Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nepal Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Maastricht Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22500 Reviews - 55076 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15645 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos