"Welcome to cheapskate's HomePage" cheapskate's Profile

Yo.. What's up, dude?!

From my fabulous Feb trip to Bali!!

Hahaha.. I love how the monkeys in this Monkey forest are totally indifferent to nosy tourists poking around the area.

This one even stares straight into the camera!

Where to next?!
Feb 08 - Indonesia, Bali
May 08 - Hong Kong
Aug 08 - Taiwan, Taipei
Sep 08 - Indonesia, Bintan
Dec 08 - China, Lijiang
No plans for the next destination, although i would really like to visit a beach resort in Da Nang. Any cheap and good recommendations?

Actually I'd appreciate any cheap and good recommendations for destinations too! Bear in mind that it has to be cheap if I am leaving from Singapore. :)

Love love LOVE SHOPPING!

I shopped so much during my Dec'07 trip to Taipei and HK that I just put everything out and photographed it.. Terrible isn't it?

I love travelling and very often, travelling comes shopping...

Shopping and eating is a huge part of the HK culture and I love going there for a cultural exchange ;)

Watching the sunset @ Tanah Lot

I loved the sunset here..
Probably one of the most crowded and touristy place in Bali but you can't deny its beauty :)

Isn't it gorgeous?!

Sun Rises... Sun Sets... Sun Rises... Sun Sets

I love sunsets. Try to catch sunsets wherever i am. I love sun rises too but I hardly ever wake up to catch them. Here's probably the one and only one I've caught so far at Angkor Wat.

I love to watch Lion and Dragon dances during the chinese new year. Last year i only managed to watch one in my estate.. but i totally enjoyed myself.. coz it was a 2 in 1 performance and more elaborate than usual too... dong chiang dong chiang!

This year.. i didn't see any...

stuck in my little world!

pretty... pink... sugar & spice and everything nice!

Madrid

I went to Madrid Dec 2003.. i love the place and her people who have such a great outlook for life..

Have i told you how much i loooove Spain? Oh yes i do.. i really really do.. hehe..

Cambodia

I took a short trip with my parents to Siem Reap to finally visit the magnificent Angkor Wat. This trip was done via Bangkok.

It was a tiring trip but an experience of a lifetime.. I'll do it all over again.. anytime!

I've fallen in love with the Angkor Complex and i can't wait till the next time when i can visit it again to thoroughly immerse myself in its splendour.

• Intro Updated Aug 2, 2008

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Hullo Wendy, been some years since my last Spore visit, Have a good birthday party? and what are you doing these days ;-)))

• chiabh's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2010 at 2:26 PM

hi wendy... happy birthday to you... may you have the best in the year of the tiger... ~chia

• THLIN's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Thanks my dear...

• JuraidahJ's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Happy Birthday and may all your wishes come true.. hugs...

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2009 at 6:33 AM

Happy Birthday Wen and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit for the Euromeeting. It will be fun with vteers from all over. Hope you can come. PS: nice sunsets

• sugarpuff's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2009 at 7:04 PM

Wah!!!! Happy Birthday Wen...how are you? Singapore getting nice and warm now? Have a great day and rest of the week too!!!

• kelnsha's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Advance happy birthday Wen and enjoy your travelling/shopping! Cheers!

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2008 at 4:48 AM

Hi Wendy, wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• sudo2008's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2008 at 8:59 AM

Hi..very nice home page,best wishes and goodluck from Mumbai>India

• ZENDER's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2008 at 2:42 AM

Hi hi Wendy...Long time no see and chat..how have you been? How is work for you?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!