conniechong's profile photo

conniechong

Shanghaimeow Online Now
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

My Favorite Pages

Bangkok

Beijing

Busan

Travel Map

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Aug 23, 2014 at 6:21 AM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day...Enjoy.

Qahlua's Profile Photo
Qahlua Aug 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Happy Birthday Connie. I really miss Xian.

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Aug 23, 2013 at 4:32 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Aug 23, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Nice meeting you again after a year in Today's Birthday list. Happy Birthday greet from Malaysia.

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Apr 29, 2013 at 4:32 AM

hi Connie! I just came to look at vt members living in Xian and here I am on your page - gee you must be one of the longest running VT members! and I don't think we have seen each other here yet! I see you had a week in Sydney was that your first time there? I was living in Sydney and moved to London just for a year or 2 so I could see more of Europe and that side of the world while working but Ive ended up still being there 13 years later! Are you originally from Shanghai? I haven't been to Shanghai yet but one day I guess I will will get there as Huangshan is still up high on my wishlist...hope all is going well with you over there with your new job in Xian!

conniechong Apr 29, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Hi Angie, yea, almost a fossil haha.. That was my first time in Sydney last Oct. Sydney is eco friendly, love to see people cycling for work :) wow, thats really a long trip in London.. I am actually a Malaysian, ethnic Chinese. I worked in Shanghai from 2005 to 2007, in Bangkok for a year, then went back Shanghai for another 4 yrs. Now this new job needs me to go back Shanghai next month. You know, Huangshan is in the province of Anhui, not too far though. Take care!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Aug 5, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Hi Connie how are you doing?! are you still in Shanghai? any news you might end back in Xian?

Qahlua's Profile Photo
Qahlua Apr 8, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Thank you Connie. May our friendship lasts forever.

paulinuk2u's Profile Photo
paulinuk2u Aug 26, 2012 at 12:45 AM

happy birthday,i,m in china soon

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Aug 23, 2012 at 10:00 PM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Wish you keep travelling and have more sharing on VT.

paulinuk2u's Profile Photo
paulinuk2u Oct 20, 2011 at 2:17 PM

hi hows life

conniechong Nov 17, 2012 at 4:58 PM

If it was your first time in China, I know how bad it was, LOL ;D

• paulinuk2u's Profile Photo
    paulinuk2u Nov 21, 2012 at 3:54 AM

bad?its second time in china,it was ok,i liked somethings i did,nt like some other things[lots in england i not like to]i hope to go back next year to shezen,i met one skype friend in beijing jenny shes nice,next time i,ll cruise there as i hated the flight

MikeySoft's Profile Photo
MikeySoft Sep 26, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Sorry I messed your birthday. Home you had a good one.

conniechong Nov 2, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Hey, long time no see u in Facebook :D
    Its ok with the birthday :)
    I just had a week holiday in Sydney last month.
    My new job is in Xian, Shanxi