"Chumphon & Koh Tao Hotels" Top 5 Page for this destination Chumphon by sarahreynold
Chumphon Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 83 photos
Most hotels on Koh Tao are geared towards diving. You can learn to dive at various places that also have accommodation. You can travel to Koh Tao by boat from Chumphon or Koh Samui. Koh tao now also has some nice luxury resorts. There are some new hotels and new resorts on Koh tao island and these include those offering more luxurious accommodation than was available before on Koh Tao. The island of Koh tao is popular for diving, scuba and snorkeling, and there are many dive resort on Koh Tao.
Many people pass by Chumphon on their way to Koh Tao or heading south to Koh Samui, Krabi or Phuket. Spend a few days around Chumphon. Diving, beaches, local atmosphere. Chumphon hotels are cheap, about $10 gets you and air-conditioned room in small hotel. The Tusita Resort is the best hotel in the Chumphon area, the Chumphon Cabana resort is a good mid priced resort hotel in Chumphon. The Novotel Chumphon is a luxury hotel outside of the town of Chumphon, the Novotel is an ideal hotel in Chumphon if you want a quality or are looking for a luxury hotel in Chumphon for an overnight stay or for a few days resort and realxation at a hotel in the Chumphon area. The Paradorn Hotel in Chumphon is a budget hotel, the Cabana resort Chumphon offers low priced and mid range accommodation at the beach, the Tusita resort is the new luxury resort hotel in Chumphon, there are also other Chumphon hotels. The Chumphon Cabana is nice, check on Beachsiam for the details
The area around Chumphon in Thailand is one of those places that many visitors pass by, people perhaps stay overnight or just pass through when going to or from Koh Tao. The area around Chumphon though offers an insight into some of the unbdiscovered places in Thailand. You can find small and inexpensive hotels in Chumphon but now with the Tusita Resort and the Novotel Hotel Chumphon there are also more luxury places to stay in the Chumphon area.
- Pros:Ideal get away from it all and off the beaten track
- In a nutshell:Off the beaten track in undiscovered Thailand
Cheap air conditioned inn hotel in Chumphon form an overnight stop. Chumphon is the place for ferries to Koh Tao ( also... more travel advice
The Tusita resort Chumphon is a new luxury resort on the beach near Chumphon on the coast of the Gulf of Thailand. New... more travel advice
sarahreynold's Related Pages
Chumphon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chumphon & Koh Tao Hotels"
- "Chumphon - Small town & big offerings"
- "Cowboy town, 15km to nearest beach."
- "Probably worth longer than I spent."
- "Chumphon Thailand"
- "Wattham Kwan Muang, Chumphon, Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chumphon
- Hotels in Chumphon
- Transportation in Chumphon
- Nightlife in Chumphon
- Restaurants in Chumphon
- Shopping in Chumphon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chumphon
- 10 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Chumphon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chumphon
Photos in ChumphonSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 69 reviews, 133 photos
- Phuket Intro, 36 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cha-am Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Thailand Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Samui Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chumphon Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Pran Buri Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.