"Hua Hin Thailand" Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin by sarahreynold
Hua Hin Travel Guide: 586 reviews and 1,120 photos
Hua Hin has a good choice of hotels and resorts. Some of the more famous Hua Hin hotels are the Hyatt Regency Resort, Luxury Hua Hin hotels like the Sofitel, the Hilton, Chiva Som, the new Sheraton Hua Hin, Hyatt Regency, Wora Bura, the Anantara Hua Hin, there are many fine Hua Hin hotels. Smaller boutique resorts offering high standard and luxury include the Kaban Tamor Hua Hin. Hotel rates for Hua Hin vary a great deal with the large number of Hua Hin hotels available. The Wora Bura resort hotel in Hua Hin is just past the Hyatt, in addition to the Wora Bura another new boutique resort is The Rock Hua Hin Hotel. The Rock is a modern and trendy place to stay in Hua Hin. All these luxury Hua Hin hotels and resorts are on the beach and with no beach roads to cross you have access right onto the beach. There are also discount rates for Hua Hin hotels and you often find very good reviews for these hotels. Baan laksasubha and nern Chalet are both good choices for accommodation at the beach in Hua Hin.
Hua Hin is popular budget travelers and also with long stay travelers. Hua Hin Guesthouses range from about 300 baht to about 1,500 baht depending on accommodation and quality. In the centre of Hua Hin there are budget guesthouses and also along the beach south of Hua Hin town other guest house accommodation. Therer are many new guest house accommodations and Bed and Breakfast lodgings in Hua Hin.
There are also holiday bungalows a short walk from the beach. Coral keys Bungalows are nice. rates various on size of accommodation, between THB 1,400 and THB 2,500 per night including breakfast, nice if you want to be in a more natural Thai beach area plus own bungalows so near to the beach in Hua Hin.
Hua Hin is a beach near Bangkok, just a couple of hours by road south of Bangkok. Hua Hin Thailand is a delightful coastal resort with long beaches, a truly Thai atmosphere and plenty of excursions in the area for those interested in treks, cycling, waterfalls, elephant rides and the like. Golf ,sailing , fishing and windsurfing are popular sports in Hua Hin. Best Hua Hin hotel choice , a lot of Hua Hin hotels to choose from, best hotels in Hua Hin are on the beach, lots of resorts and boutique resorts in Hua Hin, hotels in Hua Hin offer lots of choice from very cheap to absolute top luxury. You can find photos of Hua Hin including photos of the best hotels including the famous Sofitel in Hua Hin, the Chiva Som the Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, the Wora Bura, Sheraton, Marriott Resort, the Anantara resort and Spa, the Hua Hin Hilton Resort hotel. Hua Hin has family hotels and budget hotels, such an easy beach to reach from Bangkok. You can even visit vineywards near Hua Hin and enjoy wine tasting.
- Pros:Hua Hin is very pleasant beach resort for relaxation and a little fun too! Family friendly accommodation and plenty of beach hotels and also serviced apartments and serviced vacation homes and bungalows near the Hua Hin beach.
- Cons:Hua Hin is very relaxed, very popular,
- In a nutshell:Hua Hin is cheap and beach close to Bangkok. A great area that is very under-rated.
Well worth the visit for the temples and amazing view of Hua Hin and out to sea more travel advice
Det finns många turister från Sverige som besöker Hua Hin och även Cha Am, så jag hoppas att dessa förslag och idéer av... more travel advice
- See All Getting from Hua Hin to Koh Samet
- See All Beach Restaurant Hua hin
- See All Cha Am, Hua Hin and Pranburi
sarahreynold's Related Pages
Hua Hin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hua Hin Thailand"
- "Hua Hin..."
- "Heaven in Hua Hin"
- "The Gulf of Thailand"
- "Memory of Hua Hin"
- "Sunrises from Hua Hin Beach"
- "The Royal City - Hua Hin!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hua Hin
- Hotels in Hua Hin
- Transportation in Hua Hin
- Nightlife in Hua Hin
- Restaurants in Hua Hin
- Shopping in Hua Hin
- Warnings and Dangers in Hua Hin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hua Hin
- 69 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 137 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Hua Hin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hua Hin
Photos in Hua HinSee All Photos (133)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 69 reviews, 133 photos
- Phuket Intro, 36 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cha-am Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Thailand Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Samui Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chumphon Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Pran Buri Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.