"Pranburi" Pran Buri by sarahreynold
Pran Buri Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 39 photos
Although listed here as pran Buri it is known here as Pranburi. The town of pranburi is about 20 to 25 minutes south of central Hua Hin by road, the main highway. The area includes Pak Nam Pran.
The area that most visitors head for are the beach areas of pranburi where there is a reasonable choice of hotels, resorts and other places to stay. Pranburi is a quiet rural area, with the town of Hua hin to the north and the famous Sam Roi Yot National Park along the coast to the south.
Pranburi hotels and resorts are not large in number but the area is getting more popular for those wishing a quiet beach area not too far from Bangkok. Journey time by road from bangkok to the Pranburi hotels and resorts on the coast is about 3 hours minimum to about 3 and a half to 4 hours in total. Popular hotels and resorts in pranburi include the Evason, Evason Hideaway, Aleenta, Praseban, Pattawia Resort and others
The main attraction of the Pranburi area is realxation, farms, villages, fruit plantations ( famous for pineapples ). The Sam Roi Yot National park is nearby with birdwatching, wetalns, mangroves and deserted coastal beaches, caves and scenic sights.
- Pros:Very quiet
- Cons:Very quiet
- In a nutshell:A very quiet relaxing beach area close to coastal area, national parks, farms and plantations
The Terra Selisa Resort Hua Hin is located close to the Sam Roi Yot National Park area of Pranburi, this is about 40... more travel advice
The Leelawadee is a small bungalow resort close to the Sam Roi Yot National Park, south of Pranburi and Hua Hin. This is... more travel advice
sarahreynold's Related Pages
Pran Buri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Idyllic little seaside town"
- "Pran Buri"
- "pran buri thailand"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pran Buri
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Pran Buri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pran Buri
Photos in Pran BuriSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 69 reviews, 133 photos
- Phuket Intro, 36 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cha-am Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Thailand Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Samui Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chumphon Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Pran Buri Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.