"Travels in Asia" sarahreynold's Profile

My Asia Travels

I travel around Asia constantly, although Bangkok based I travel to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia very often. Working in the Spa business I am lucky to stay at some marvelous places.
When in Thailand I like to get away every couple of weekends, usually down to Hua Hin for some beach, relaxation and fresh air.

Best Spas in Asia

I am lucky enough to see and work in some of the best Spas in Asia. Many of the spas are in hotels in the cities of Asia but also many of them are at amazing beach resorts and islands, helping to design spas at some of the best beach resorts and beach hotels in Asia but be one of the best ways to spend a life !

Luxury Beach Hotels in Asia

Of course being able to stay at some of the luxury beach hotels in Asia I can compare them. Some are true luxury, others perhaps need just something more.

Nice places in Asia for relaxation

When I have time off I admit to enjoying smaller accommodations, I like boutique hotels and resorts and in some cases even nice small guesthouses. I really do like to get closer to the local culture. Just seeing people go about their daily lives as close to nature as possible.
There is so much value is taking the time to soak up the local atmosphere, so rewarding. Places like Bang Saphan and along the Sunrise Coast in Thailand are lovely.

Best cities in Asia

I don't know as if I should call these the best cities in Asia, we all like different things, for me though Bangkok is certainly one of the very best cities in Asia. I also like Chiang Mai and Hong Kong. Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City I also rate amongst the best cities in Asia. of course these are all very different cities with different attractions and charms.

Best airlines in Asia

Again these are personal ideas of the best airlines in Asia. Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific come top of my list. I also like Eva Air and Thai Airways. Some of the smaller airlines also deserve a mention amongst the best airlines in Asia. Bangkok Airways is a great airline.

Undiscovered destinations in Thailand

There are always more and more places to discover in Thailand, Koh Lipe and Koh Muk are great little islands, gems, Bang Saphan is nice. Lampang in Thailand is another gem of a relatively undiscovered destination. I like Isan province also.

• Intro Updated Jul 29, 2010

• Dec 28, 2008 at 6:41 PM

Happy new year 2009! We wish the new year bring plenty of travels, peace and happiness to you Sarah ! Nikos and Emmy

• Lhenne1's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2008 at 7:09 AM

Thanks for visiting my pages! I hope they were helpful!

• csordila's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2008 at 4:23 AM

Dear Sarah! Many thanks for your ratings and nice comment. Looking on your pages, I think, there is high time for me to visit some countries recommended by you. Greetings. Laszlo

• setikeyvan's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2008 at 6:42 PM

Hi Sarah! Thanks for visiting my pages. I wish I could visit Asia tomorrow. I really loved Malaysia and I really want to visit Bali as well. I'm thinking in the next year or two if things go as planned!

• Jun 21, 2008 at 4:43 AM

hi sarah ive just come bakc from pran buri and had a greta time and noticed yuo had been there

• markbank's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2008 at 4:29 AM

i like when u said uncovered destination in thailand,,maybe TAT must do something to promote that place,,,

• Nov 26, 2007 at 9:17 AM

hi i would like to know more about bang saphan if you could tell me.john..sotonboy

• Sep 3, 2007 at 12:10 PM

Is that right? Kata Beach Resort for $23USD? If I can get that deal 2008 (low season) I'll take it! Please advise

• GSKRob's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2007 at 5:44 PM

Hey Sarah, are you in Bangkok in November when I visit - would be good to meet up and get your local expertiseo n places to visit Rob

• savvygirl's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2007 at 10:50 AM

Great postings!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!