"Travels in Asia" sarahreynold's Profile
I travel around Asia constantly, although Bangkok based I travel to Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia very often. Working in the Spa business I am lucky to stay at some marvelous places.
When in Thailand I like to get away every couple of weekends, usually down to Hua Hin for some beach, relaxation and fresh air.
I am lucky enough to see and work in some of the best Spas in Asia. Many of the spas are in hotels in the cities of Asia but also many of them are at amazing beach resorts and islands, helping to design spas at some of the best beach resorts and beach hotels in Asia but be one of the best ways to spend a life !
Of course being able to stay at some of the luxury beach hotels in Asia I can compare them. Some are true luxury, others perhaps need just something more.
When I have time off I admit to enjoying smaller accommodations, I like boutique hotels and resorts and in some cases even nice small guesthouses. I really do like to get closer to the local culture. Just seeing people go about their daily lives as close to nature as possible.
There is so much value is taking the time to soak up the local atmosphere, so rewarding. Places like Bang Saphan and along the Sunrise Coast in Thailand are lovely.
I don't know as if I should call these the best cities in Asia, we all like different things, for me though Bangkok is certainly one of the very best cities in Asia. I also like Chiang Mai and Hong Kong. Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City I also rate amongst the best cities in Asia. of course these are all very different cities with different attractions and charms.
Again these are personal ideas of the best airlines in Asia. Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific come top of my list. I also like Eva Air and Thai Airways. Some of the smaller airlines also deserve a mention amongst the best airlines in Asia. Bangkok Airways is a great airline.
There are always more and more places to discover in Thailand, Koh Lipe and Koh Muk are great little islands, gems, Bang Saphan is nice. Lampang in Thailand is another gem of a relatively undiscovered destination. I like Isan province also.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 279 Reviews
- 365 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 35 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
- Posted in Travel Hua Hin Forum "Re: Decent and Comfortable Hotels..."
- Wrote a Review Khao Takiab Temple Views about Khao Takiab in Hua Hin Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Khao Takiab Temple Views"
updated their Profile Page "Travels in Asia"
- updated a Phuket Travel Page "PHUKET Hotels"
- Commented on Lhenne1's profile page
PhotosSee All Photos (365)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hua Hin Intro, 69 reviews, 133 photos
- Phuket Intro, 36 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cha-am Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Thailand Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Pattaya Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Samui Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chumphon Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Pran Buri Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.