Guangzhou Packing List Tips by Chris_Dahlia
Guangzhou What to Pack: 14 reviews and 3 photos
Miscellaneous: If you are doing preaching here, you must be careful since the Chinese government doesn't allow foreigners to do so. So you need to do it 'underground' and keep your bible and spiritual things in bag and with cover. Don't just put them on the table in the hotel while you are away.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: The weather is very very humid and hot in summer here. You need to always take napkins with you and water to drink since you sweat that much.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Since there are so many different kinds of sea food here. You should be careful of stomach problem if you are not to used to sea food. Take some medicine with you in case for stomach problem.
More Reviews (24)
- See All McDonlad - you can find easily...
- See All Nan'ao - the island outside...
- Golden Gulf Hotel
When you are in...
- Hey, you can find a lot of...
Chris_Dahlia's Related Pages
Guangzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nuthin' But a "GZ" Thang"
- "Guangzhou - From back in the day....."
- "Guangzhou - My Chinese Home"
- "The Gateway to China"
- "Joe Cooper's Guangzhou Page"
- "Guangdong Pearl River Delta: Land of Fish And Rice"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guangzhou
- Hotels in Guangzhou
- Transportation in Guangzhou
- Nightlife in Guangzhou
- Restaurants in Guangzhou
- Shopping in Guangzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Guangzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guangzhou
- 26 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Guangzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guangzhou
Photos in GuangzhouSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 30 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 33 reviews, 31 photos
- Sweden 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Guangzhou Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Iceland Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 20 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utah Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Six Banyan Temple- 17 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Qing Ping Market- 7 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Temple of Chen Family- 13 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Five Rams Statue- 9 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Zoo- 8 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Orchid Garden- 13 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Memorial Garden to the Martyrs- 6 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Sacred Heart Church- 8 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Yuexiu Park- 9 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Sun Yatsen Memorial Hall- 13 Reviews, 27 Photos
See All Guangzhou Things to Do