"Best - a sleepy town" Best by Piggy73
Best Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 75 photos
Best is a small town a 15 minute train ride from the centre of Eindhoven. The industrial estate on the edge of the town is home to some major players - Philips Medical Systems, Makro and Bata Shoes.
We lived in the suburb of Batadorp for 3 years - so we got to know the area very well.
It doesn't appear to be the most exiting town but there is plenty to do if you know where to look :-)
A wander around the museum is like taking a step back in time. Many of the exhibits are housed in old aerodrome/military... more travel advice
A very small zoo but it's proximity to the clog museum & pancake cafe make for a varied outing. more travel advice
Piggy73's Related Pages
Best Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Soo cosy.... soo warm... soo nice..."
- "Best - a sleepy town"
- "Zoo: dierenpark de Vleut"
- "Operation Market Garden Tour – Best"
- "Best, Netherlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Best
- Transportation in Best
- Nightlife in Best
- Restaurants in Best
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Best
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Best?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Best
Photos in BestSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beverley Intro, 39 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ubud Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Best Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Kingston upon Hull Intro, 12 reviews
- Eindhoven Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wakefield Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Leeds Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Hornsea Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue