"BITOLA MOJ RODEN KRAJ" Bitola by Dirim
Bitola Travel Guide: 244 reviews and 1,048 photos
Veli Bey, who was an Ottoman army officer in Bitola had to leave here in 1912 when Balkan Wars started. He could never turn back to his homeland and died in Bolu in Turkey 1951.
After 94 years I am the first one from the family to visit homeland of Veli Bey.
It was one of my most excited travels...
The heart of the city is the Tito Street. Take a walk there and enjoy coffee in one of the numerous cafes. more travel advice
Probably nobody take care of it since 1913 when Ottomans had to leave Balkans. more travel advice
Dirim's Related Pages
Bitola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bitola Baban BItola......"
- "Noble and Proud – Bitola"
- "A short glimpse at Bitola."
- "On and Off the Road in Bitola"
- "Pre euromeet 2011 Bitola"
- "Bitola - A Townfull Of Bars !"
- "Bitola, Moj Roden Kraj ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bitola
- Hotels in Bitola
- Transportation in Bitola
- Nightlife in Bitola
- Restaurants in Bitola
- Shopping in Bitola
- Warnings and Dangers in Bitola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bitola
- 7 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bitola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bitola
Photos in BitolaSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Skopje Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 26 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brest Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bitola Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Belgrade 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Minsk Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belarus Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos