"Resne (or Resen)" Resen by Dirim
Resen Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 48 photos
I have not been in Resne. In fact it is knowb as the homeland of Resneli Niyazi (Niyazi from Resen) who was one of the main figures of the Ottoman revolutionary movement called "Young Turks".
The story of my interest in that small town of 18.000 inhabitants is a bit different.
Tarkan Capkun one of the inhabitants of Resne from Turkish minority which comprises almost 25% of the population in Resne made me to be interested in that town, where he plays in the local football team "Bratsvo Resen" (see my VT pages).
Photo: Tarkan and me in Tumba Kafe in Bitola during Pelister-Vardar match.
Dirim's Related Pages
Resen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Resne (or Resen)"
- "From Loara valley to Prespa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Resen
- Hotels in Resen
- Transportation in Resen
- Nightlife in Resen
- Shopping in Resen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Resen
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Resen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Resen
Photos in ResenSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Skopje Intro, 16 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 17 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 26 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brest Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bitola Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Belgrade 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Minsk Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Belarus Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos