"Idaho Springs....Town with a past!" Idaho Springs by Lyn_2
Idaho Springs Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 64 photos
The Argo Mine gives tours through it's gold mining operation in Idaho Springs.
Idaho Springs isn't a Hollywood set. It's an authentic western town with a gold mining history. Today it is well mixed with the modern conveniences too. It has highways, fast food, motels/hotels, firetrucks, and cable tv. If you drive along the dirt roads, you can still see evidences of the old mines and building structures. In town the people have carefully restored the old Victorian style homes and stores. It's a small town that bursts at the seams on weekends.
Lyn_2's Related Pages
Idaho Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mount Evans Wilderness"
- "bgedwards's original hometown"
- "A Mining Town Still Panning for Dollars"
- "Idaho Springs....Town with a past!"
- "Small town - gateway to the front range"
- "Idaho Springs"
- "Idaho Springs/Georgetown"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Seletar Hotels
- Simla Hotels
- Siddick Hotels
- Elanchove Hotels
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Serra de Montejunto
- Province of Mindoro Oriental
- Red Wing Hotels
- Ban Wang Phong Hotels
- Palmerston North
- Yellowstone National Park
- Ras Tanura
- Saint Kilda
Badges & Stats in Idaho Springs
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Idaho Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Idaho Springs
Top 5 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 22 reviews, 185 photos, 16 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico City Intro, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denver Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Colorado Springs Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue