"Brig - a gem in the Alps" Top 5 Page for this destination Brig by PartyRambo
Brig Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 266 photos
I stopped in Brig by mistake, actually... I had friends from Switzerland and thought one of them had come from Brig, so I wanted to call her parents & say hello!
However, it turned out not to be, but I wasn't disappointed, as it's a lovely place to wander the afternoon away.
My single favourite photograph taken in Europe was here, a beautiful mediaeval side street (but I had to wait for the motorcycles to pass before snapping away...)
There didn't seem like much to do here, but it was a break from driving through the endless Alps.
- Pros:A break in the day
This view comes straight from the 18th century, yellow carriages parked at the side, and all... more travel advice
PartyRambo's Related Pages
Brig Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stockalperpalast & the gate to Zermatt"
- "Welcome to Brig"
- "Brig - Gateway Town to the Mountains"
- "Brig - a gem in the Alps"
- "Brig / Brigue"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brig
- Hotels in Brig
- Transportation in Brig
- Restaurants in Brig
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brig
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Brig?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brig
Photos in BrigSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Los Angeles Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 27 reviews, 58 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nagoya Intro, 19 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 2 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Calico Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos