"Bakhchisaray" Bakhchysaray by Irinna
Bakhchysaray Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 80 photos
We stayed here for 4 days to look around mountain Crimea – Bakhchysaray is the best base for walks in mountains.
In 15th - 18th centuries - the capital of the powerful Crimean Khanate, now it’s a small town which keeps traditions and culture of Crimean Tatars.
It’s main features – hospitality, cosiness, delicious food (I think the most delicious in Crimea), amazing views.
- In a nutshell:This place is full of beauty!
Bakhchisarai Sphinxes - stone sculptures created by winds up to 20 meters - are located on the outskirts of Bakhchisarai... more travel advice
The coolest place in the city! Today much of the Palace Square is a shady park, which fades into the old palace gardens.... more travel advice
Irinna's Related Pages
Bakhchysaray Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Bakhchysaray
- Hotels in Bakhchysaray
- Transportation in Bakhchysaray
- Restaurants in Bakhchysaray
- Warnings and Dangers in Bakhchysaray
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bakhchysaray
- 6 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bakhchysaray?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bakhchysaray
Photos in BakhchysaraySee All Photos (26)
Top 5 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 19 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pereslavl'-Zalesskiy Intro, 19 reviews, 46 photos
- Gorokhovets Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
- Bakhchysaray Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Rostov Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos