"Iksha Region" Iksha by Irinna
Iksha Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
The main sights here are water and forests.
These places are known for Moscow-Volga canal's water basins: Iksha and Pestovo.
They are good to stay here for hot summer days, or to come here for a weekend.
Iksha iself is a very small town 40 km to the north of Moscow. It was found in 1889 as a railway station. It is also a point on Moscow-Volga Canal rout (here you can look at one of 11 locks of the Canal).
Horseriding is a “new” sport in Moscow region, so available horses are different. One usually is offered a slow walk in... more travel advice
Irinna's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Iksha
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Iksha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Iksha
Top 5 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 19 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pereslavl'-Zalesskiy Intro, 19 reviews, 46 photos
- Gorokhovets Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
- Bakhchysaray Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Rostov Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos