Burqin Sports & Outdoors Tips by ellyse
Burqin Sports & Outdoors: 2 reviews and 1 photos
If you want to go on a horseback trek, you should get off the share-taxi at Jiadengyu, before the Hanas Lake park entrance. However it'll still cost 50 RMB/person from Burqin/Bu'erjin long-distance bus station.
At Jiadengyu you can find horses and grooms going to Hemu village, this'll take about a day.
Horses cost 150 RMB/day, grooms (mandatory) cost 200 RMB/day and you'll also have to pay for HIS horse which's another 150 RMB/day.
From Hemu village you could persuade the grooms to go on to Black Lake (a part of the Hanas Lake park) which's another 2 days (not sure) on horseback. This way you'll be able to evade the park admission fee.
Equipment: If you have a lot of luggage, I would recommend that you drop the stuff in Burqin before you go to Jiadengyu and Hanas Lake. Luggage storage is always available at long-distance bus stations in China. This is especially the case if you're going to do any horseback trekking, which starts at Jiadengyu. On your return, you should go directly by share-taxi from Hanas Lake to Burqin without stopping at Jiadengyu at all.
Address: Jiadengyu and Hemu village
Directions: Before the Hanas Lake park entrance.
On the river
Rafting is also available, IIRC they cost around 120 RMB/person. Each rubber raft fits about 6-8 people.
Equipment: You'll be kitted out with full-body wetsuits.
Directions: Near the end of the shuttle bus route.
There're also speedboat rides available for about 100 RMB IIRC. (I might be wrong!) I overheard some Chinese tourists complaining that those weren't worth it as the duration was extremely short.
More Reviews (22)
- See All Hanas/Kanas Lake
- See All Long-Distance Buses
- See All Bonfire Yurts
- Boardwalk Trail
ellyse's Related Pages
Burqin Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Burqin
- Hotels in Burqin
- Transportation in Burqin
- Warnings and Dangers in Burqin
- See All...
Explore the World
- East Agana Hotels
- Sok Kwu Wan Hotels
- San Antonio
- Saint James Hotels
- Voorhout Hotels
- Nowy Targ
- Port Dickson Sports & Outdoors
- Nice Sports & Outdoors
- Water Sports
- Budapest Sports & Outdoors
- Goa Sports & Outdoors
- Nowlan Park
- Folkestone Sports & Outdoors
- Doha Sports & Outdoors
- Petaling Jaya Sports & Outdoors
- Ubud Sports & Outdoors
- Lago de Atitlán Sports & Outdoors
- Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Sports & Outdoors
Badges & Stats in Burqin
- 25 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Burqin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burqin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shanghai Shi 54 reviews, 207 photos
- Shaoxing Intro, 24 reviews, 91 photos
- Toronto Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos
- Zhujiajiao Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Burqin Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harbin Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos
- Yangzhou Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tai Shan Intro, 21 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dunhuang Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
No friends yet.