"Sunrise, Sunset, Sea of Clouds" Top 5 Page for this destination Tai Shan by ellyse
Tai Shan Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 180 photos
We're lucky we saw this, as it just rained the day before, and in fact it still felt cloudy and misty when we climbed... more travel advice
The Jade Emperor (Yuhuang) of Heaven is believed to reside at the summit of Taishan (1545m). Pay him a visit! more travel advice
ellyse's Related Pages
Tai Shan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunrise, Sunset, Sea of Clouds"
- "Tai Shan - The sacred mountain of Taoism"
- "Chinas most sacred mountain"
- "The Most Sacred Daoist Mountain"
- "Tai Shan"
- "Snowy Taishan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tai Shan
- Hotels in Tai Shan
- Transportation in Tai Shan
- Restaurants in Tai Shan
- Shopping in Tai Shan
- Warnings and Dangers in Tai Shan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tai Shan
- 21 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Tai Shan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tai Shan
Photos in Tai ShanSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shanghai Shi 54 reviews, 207 photos
- Shaoxing Intro, 24 reviews, 91 photos
- Toronto Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos
- Zhujiajiao Intro, 19 reviews, 71 photos
- Burqin Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harbin Intro, 21 reviews, 48 photos
- Yangzhou Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tai Shan Intro, 21 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dunhuang Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos
- Casablanca Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
No friends yet.