"The Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania" Leonard Harrison State Park by Geoff_Wright
Leonard Harrison State Park Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 12 photos
Situated on the east rim of the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania, the 585-acre Leonard Harrison State Park has modern facilities, a visitor centre and the most famous scenic views of the canyon. Try to arrive when the sun is high in the sky, not too late in the afternoon, or else you will find areas of dark shadows on the Canyon walls.
This is Judy (VT member JudyinPA), our host, and with whom Mary and I were staying whilst in Pennsylvania. We would... more travel advice
Geoff_Wright's Related Pages
Leonard Harrison State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania"
- "The Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania"
- "Leonard Harrison State Park - Pennsylvania"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leonard Harrison State Park
- Hotels in Leonard Harrison State Park
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Leonard Harrison State Park
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Leonard Harrison State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leonard Harrison State Park
Photos in Leonard Harrison State ParkSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 25 reviews, 156 photos, 12 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Oman Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harpers Ferry Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Holsworthy Intro, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plymouth Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues