"Mexico, Maine" Mexico by Geoff_Wright
Mexico Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 18 photos
There's a large paper mill here, on the other side of the Androscoggin River. You may well smell the Mill as you drive through the town.
Statistics & Facts
The population of Mexico is approximately 2,302.
The approximate number of families is 1,005.
The amount of land area in Mexico is 2.573 sq. kilometers.
The amount of surface water is 0.108 sq kilometers.
The distance from Mexico to Washington DC is 527 miles. The distance to the Maine state capital is 45 miles. (as the crow flies)
Mexico is positioned 44.55 degrees north of the equator and 70.53 degrees west of the prime meridian.
Commonly referred to as the "Artist's Bridge", as it has been painted and photographed so frequently over the years.... more travel advice
Driving anywhere around these parts requires a car - obviously! This is Route 2, which runs Wewst from the New Brunswick... more travel advice
Geoff_Wright's Related Pages
Mexico Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mexico
- 8 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Mexico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mexico
Photos in MexicoSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 25 reviews, 156 photos, 12 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Oman Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harpers Ferry Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Holsworthy Intro, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plymouth Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues