Sacramento Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Geoff_Wright Top 5 Page for this destination
Sacramento Warnings and Dangers: 12 reviews and 4 photos
Up, up and finally, away!
Having booked my one-way air ticket from Sacramento to Burbank, CA, I thought little more of it. I had about a 3-hour wait at the airport, after my hire car company dropped me off (free shuttle!!). I had to pay for, and collect my ticket at the Southwest Airlines desk, having booked the flight at a travel agents in the city 2 days before.
The security guy said he was going to x-ray my suitcase, and to accompany him to a waiting area, which I did. After the x-ray, I saw my suitcase being thoroughly hand searched. I was then given my ticket back, and thought nothing more about it.
Later, when I went through to departures, I was subjected to further searches, of my hand lggage, and even my camera. A full body search, with the wand, was also carried out. I even had to roll down the front of my trousers, so they could see I had nothing hidden there, LOL! Naturally, shoes are always removed.
I'm not against any form of security searches, but was not expecting this type of search on an internal flight. I had a chat with they security guy, who pointed out that my ticket had been marked at the check-in desk, and therefore wherever I went, I would be subjected to a full search. So now you know!
More Reviews (23)
Geoff_Wright's Related Pages
Sacramento Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sacramento: More Than Just A State Captiol"
- "Six Hours in Sacramento"
- "The best thing about Sacramento was Jeannette1"
- "SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA"
- "A Very Nice Community and Climate"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sacramento
- Hotels in Sacramento
- Transportation in Sacramento
- Nightlife in Sacramento
- Restaurants in Sacramento
- Shopping in Sacramento
- Warnings and Dangers in Sacramento
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sacramento
- 24 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Sacramento?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sacramento
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 25 reviews, 156 photos, 12 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Oman Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harpers Ferry Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Holsworthy Intro, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plymouth Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (172)
- California State Capitol- 22 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Old Sacamento- 27 Reviews, 39 Photos
- California State Railroad Museum- 11 Reviews, 26 Photos
- California Museum- 2 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Twin Tower Bridge- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Sacromento Zoo- 3 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Riverboat Cruise- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- California State Military Museum- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Chinatown- 2 Reviews, 4 Photos
- State Indian Museum- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
See All Sacramento Things to Do