"Rattenberg, Tyrol" Top 5 Page for this destination Rattenberg by Geoff_Wright
Rattenberg Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 89 photos
Rattenberg is an ancient medieval town, made famous in the past for production of fine glassware and crystal. Some glassware is still produced locally, but not in the quantities of the past. The old town is completely surrounded by the more modern buildings, and has been tastefully renovated over the years, encapsulating the charm and character of the town. It has the smallest surface area of all the villages in the Tyrol, and a population of less than 500.
Rattenberg old town is a predentrian area, with no access for vehicles, so you can wander around from shop to shop... more travel advice
Geoff_Wright's Related Pages
Rattenberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of Austria's smallest cities"
- "Rattenberg, Tyrol"
- "Ancient Tirolean glass and Crystal town!"
- "Rattenberg - Sits Pretty on the banks of the Inn"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rattenberg
- Transportation in Rattenberg
- Restaurants in Rattenberg
- Shopping in Rattenberg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rattenberg
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Rattenberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rattenberg
Photos in RattenbergSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 25 reviews, 156 photos, 12 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Oman Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harpers Ferry Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Holsworthy Intro, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plymouth Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues