"Picturesque Looe, South Cornwall" East Looe by Geoff_Wright
East Looe Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 62 photos
The towns of West and East Looe are built on opposite sides of the River Looe, a deep river or 'Ria' valley, so steep-sided as almost to warrant use of the word 'gorge'. Beyond the towns the waterway widens to lake-like proportions and in two streams wanders inland between high hills for nearly three miles.
Another picture of Looe's beach, because surely that's one of the reasons for coming here? The coastline in the distance... more travel advice
A picture of the War Memorial, which seems to be in a particularly attractive setting, with the Looe River and Bridge as... more travel advice
Geoff_Wright's Related Pages
East Looe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picturesque Looe, South Cornwall"
- "East Looe"
- "West & East looe"
- "Lovely Looe"
- "Holiday in Cornwall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in East Looe
- Hotels in East Looe
- Transportation in East Looe
- Restaurants in East Looe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East Looe
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to East Looe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Looe
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 25 reviews, 156 photos, 12 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Oman Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harpers Ferry Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Holsworthy Intro, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plymouth Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues