"Carvoeiro, Algarve" Top 5 Page for this destination Carvoeiro by Geoff_Wright

Carvoeiro Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 63 photos

The small Portuguese town of Carvoeiro is to be found just a few miles south of Lagos. Nowadays it is just simply another touristic town on the coast, but it's still worth a visit. Parking might be a slight problem, but it appears to be so in most of these small seaside locations.

• Last visit to Carvoeiro: Oct 2004
  • Intro Written Oct 13, 2004

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2005 at 3:27 PM

Very nice page! Greetings from Poland.

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2004 at 1:31 AM

Mmm, love all the colours of the boats & buildings. This looks like a lovely place!! & I love ice cream too :o) Enjoyed your pix Geoff. Cheers, Ann :o)

• Beach_dog's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2004 at 6:22 AM

Aha... you started building Portugal. Its only taken me a month to notice ;0) Nice to see lots of pics of me... but I know its only to attract lots of female visitors to your page :0))

• gabynicolae's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2004 at 12:25 PM

Excelent page about Carvoeiro and very nice photos ! All the best and more other travels !!!

• MATIM's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2004 at 2:55 AM

ha ha I almost have the same beach picture. I was here about 15 years ago and I see the fisherboats are still there :-) snif snif and I didn't got a postcard :-(

• cuckoo's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2004 at 11:47 PM

Just got your postcard :-) Thanks you so much Sir Geoff! Great to hear from you and Mary, and that you were having such a good time. Take care my friend C xx

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2004 at 2:17 AM

Who allowed the dog on the beach????? LOL I am afraid I am too lazy lately for apges hehehe, well done Geoff :-)

• bugalugs's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2004 at 12:29 PM

I think I would have to look before I plonked myself down Geoff, you never know 'who' you are sitting on :-)))

Geoff_Wright

“ Sometimes just let your heart rule your head!”

Badges & Stats in Carvoeiro

Have you been to Carvoeiro?

Latest Activity in Carvoeiro