"Beautiful Antequera" Top 5 Page for this destination Antequera by Geoff_Wright
Antequera Travel Guide: 165 reviews and 438 photos
The city of Antequera is some 35 miles or so to the north of Malaga, snuggling under the towering mountains that seperate it from the coast, and on the edge of the great plain that reaches out to Cordoba.
Carmen had recommended we visit the city, and it had been our intention to hire a car during our second week, and travel around. However, due to the poor weather, we relied more on public transport, which on reflection was not a bad idea.
Such an ordinary fountain, in the Plaza de Santiago, but we took a closer look and discovered it had many fish in it, some of them quite large. I thought of England, and wondered how long they would stay there, in the open, back home???
- Pros:Excellent city, and very clean
- Cons:We spent too long finding the nicest places
- In a nutshell:Know what you want to see before going, if possible
You won't find a view like this from the City. On the left, out of site, is the church. more travel advice
I couldn't resist a picture of this aloe, and wasn't thinking about the rest of the view. Nice, isn't it? more travel advice
Geoff_Wright's Related Pages
Antequera Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Antequera - En el Corazon de Andalucia"
- "ANTEQUERA 'THE HEART OF ANDALUCIA'"
- "Beautiful Antequera"
- "Antequera and beautiful Torcal Nature park"
- "Antequera (Malaga) The City of Art"
- "Beach_dogs Antequera Page"
- "Antequera, still undiscovered by mass tourism"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antequera
- Hotels in Antequera
- Transportation in Antequera
- Nightlife in Antequera
- Restaurants in Antequera
- Shopping in Antequera
- Warnings and Dangers in Antequera
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antequera
- 21 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Antequera?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antequera
Photos in AntequeraSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 25 reviews, 156 photos, 12 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Intro, 24 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Oman Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harpers Ferry Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Holsworthy Intro, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plymouth Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues