Torremolinos Tourist Trap Tips by Geoff_Wright
Torremolinos Tourist Traps: 3 reviews and 3 photos
In Bobbie's Cafe
OK then, so you've been here a day or two, and now you want to read your EMails and look at your VT Pages - can't resist it can you? Haha.
There are lots of Internet places in Torremolinos, some just internet shops, others cafes. Our hotel was quoting 6 Euros per hour for the Internet. Go up the town and you'll find the dearest is about 2 Euros per hour in a Cafe, and 1.80 or even 1.50 Euros just around the corner.
Unique Suggestions: BEMA PHONES, Calle Danza Invisible, is run by a Nigerian guy, who charges 80 Cents per half hour, or 1.50 an hour. Open from around 1030 am until Midnight.
You can also book 15 hours for 15 Euros, or 30 hours for 25 Euros.
DON TELEPHONE, No 1 Pasaje Zacantin, also run by a Nigerian guy calle Patrick, has similar hours and prices. I found his place nicer to work from too.
More Reviews (23)
Geoff_Wright's Related Pages
Torremolinos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TORREMOLINOS --- COSTA DEL SOL"
- "A Winter Warmer in Torremolinos"
- "Torremolinos - it was a two-time haven for us!"
- "A Winter Warmer"
- "Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol"
- "Torremolinos, sea, sun and fun!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torremolinos
- Hotels in Torremolinos
- Transportation in Torremolinos
- Nightlife in Torremolinos
- Restaurants in Torremolinos
- Shopping in Torremolinos
- Warnings and Dangers in Torremolinos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torremolinos
- 24 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Torremolinos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torremolinos
Photos in TorremolinosSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 25 reviews, 156 photos, 12 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Oman Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harpers Ferry Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Holsworthy Intro, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plymouth Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beaches- 18 Reviews, 62 Photos
- Calle San Miguel- 6 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Churches- 4 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Paseo Maritimo- 4 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Casa de Los Navajas- 3 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Plaza de la Union Europea- 2 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Mini Golf- 2 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Camino de la Playa- 3 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Plaza de Cantabria- 2 Reviews, 8 Photos