"As Sib, or Seeb" As Sib by Geoff_Wright
As Sib Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 6 photos
When you arrive in Oman, you will, as a traveller, arrive at Seeb Airport, better known as Muscat.
The photo is of a very proud villager in Seeb, with his four children. Taken 17 October 1975.
Seeb was one of the first Omani villages I visited. One of my first students lived there, and showed me around. I remember travelling along the boulder strewn graded track into the village. On the edge of the village was a large tree, and my student told me that its fruits were deadly poisonous. If I recall correctly, they were green, and similar to mangos in size.
Geoff_Wright's Related Pages
As Sib Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in As Sib
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to As Sib?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in As Sib
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 25 reviews, 156 photos, 12 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Oman Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harpers Ferry Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Holsworthy Intro, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plymouth Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues