"do you know these people?" Quetta by Geoff_Wright
Quetta Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 15 photos
During 1975-77 I was serving in Oman as the Force Clerical Training Instructor. Many of my students were from Baluchistan. I am now trying to localte some of them, and ask anyone reading this to let me know if they might recognise some of the students in the photo, or a name in the following list. Bear in mind, they would all be in their mid to late 40's now.
Some of the students:
Sikander Ali, Jan Mohammed;
Ahmed Kahn; Mushtaq Ahmed; Mohammed Umar; Mohammed Ismail; Assadullah Assad; Abdul Rahman; Nasim Ahammed Zar.
Abdul Rauf; Lal Mohammed; Mohammed Nasim; Noor Ahmed; Muhammad Umar; Lyakat Ali;
Sikandar Ali; Assadullah ?
Geoff_Wright's Related Pages
Quetta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "QUETTA heaven on earth for those who understand"
- "do you know these people?"
- "I'm neither Pakistani nor Aphgan..."
- "The Enchantment Of Chaos"
- "Quetta Kahani"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quetta
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Quetta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quetta
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 25 reviews, 156 photos, 12 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 30 reviews, 68 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albufeira Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Oman Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harpers Ferry Intro, 34 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altarnun Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Holsworthy Intro, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plymouth Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos, 6 travelogues
- Cornwall Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues