VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Geoff_Wright's profile photo

Geoff_Wright

Geoff Wright Online Now
Sometimes just let your heart rule your head!

My Favorite Pages

Albufeira

Alderney

Altarnun

Travel Map

Pijlmans's Profile Photo
Pijlmans Feb 20, 2017 at 10:01 AM

Maybe this could be interesting for you: Transfer your VT data with one click to Travellerpoint - Miscellaneous Forum

roamer61's Profile Photo
roamer61 Feb 1, 2017 at 5:04 AM

Hi Geoff. As a friend and one of the long time holdouts like myself and Hansi Waalweiner, if you'd like to communicate once VT shuts down, I am on FB. On the VT page as well as my own page. Hope to see you there as a friend. So you may friend me if you are also there.

If your not on FB, well then all I can say is that its been a pleasure.

Geoff_Wright Feb 1, 2017 at 6:29 AM

Hi Steven, thanks for your message. Yes, I'm on FB but username is Jeff Smith (don't ask!!). I'm in the VT FB group. I'll look you up. Regards Geoff

Porteplume's Profile Photo
Porteplume Jan 14, 2017 at 3:41 AM

Even if I wasn't very often online these last years, I had a couple of friends who will stay in my memories for ever... You are one of them! :)
Friendly greetings,
Viviane

Geoff_Wright Jan 14, 2017 at 5:48 AM

Hello Viviane, Well, yes, we will keep in touch as we usually do, haha. Such a pity that VT is to be closed down. I think those members who attended the various Meetings will keep in touch as a group, and people like you and I will remain close internet friends. thank you for being in touch. Take care and regards.. Geoff x x x

fishergal47 Jul 31, 2016 at 5:39 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Cash for goods in customs'. I appreciate your advice.

King_Golo's Profile Photo
King_Golo Jul 27, 2016 at 3:05 AM

So many interesting locations in the UK on your page - I'll come back later to check them out.

Geoff_Wright Jul 27, 2016 at 6:16 AM

Hi Golo,<br/><br/>thanks for your comments. Most of my pages are a little old now, but if you need any information about Cornwall, just let me know and I'll try to help. My brother lives in Muenster, near Celle. Geoff

• King_Golo's Profile Photo
    King_Golo Jul 27, 2016 at 6:33 AM

Thanks, I don't really need information, having been there myself twice already. But I love Cornwall and browsing through Cornwall pages on VT to refresh my memories.

DUNK67's Profile Photo
DUNK67 May 4, 2016 at 12:58 PM

oops, sorry, a very belated happy birthday

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta May 4, 2016 at 4:27 AM

Hi, Geoff! With some delay, I would hereby like to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALL THE BEST! I hope that you spent a great day surrounded by the people that you love most.

Geoff_Wright May 4, 2016 at 2:50 PM

Hi Jasmina, thank you for your Birthday greeting. That was very thoughtfol of you. Greetings from Cornwall.

• Minceta's Profile Photo
    Minceta May 9, 2016 at 4:40 AM

Hi, Geoff! You are perfectly welcome! With pleasure! Greetings from Belgrade!

Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
Martin_S. May 1, 2016 at 4:58 AM

Happy Birthday Geoff, hope you will have a few and save some room for when we can celebrate together. I have an excellent Zinfandel from the Dalton Winery to share with you, so drop on over. ^O^
Martin

Geoff_Wright May 1, 2016 at 5:55 AM

Hi Martin, and thank you. I have had eye surgery to remove cataracts so am not able to drink for a while, haha. For the first time ever I have to wear reading glasses, but they only focus at about 30 cm, what a chore to keep taking them off and back on again, LOL! Keep well and happy. Geoff

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Martin_S. May 1, 2016 at 5:57 AM

Hope you heal up quickly from the surgery and will be able to get rid of those granny glasses soon. By the way, I usually drink with my mouth, not my EYES....

Randall_Burt's Profile Photo
Randall_Burt Apr 29, 2016 at 6:36 PM

Happy birthday Geoff. I might be late over there but I'm in the Eastern Timezone so you still have a couple extra hours to celebrate, Randall.

Geoff_Wright May 1, 2016 at 1:30 AM

Hi Randall. thanks for your birthday greeting. No worries about the time zone, I'm in one of my own, haha. Geoff

colin_bramso's Profile Photo
colin_bramso Apr 29, 2016 at 6:02 PM

Happy Birthday Geoff, have a great day.