Paris Transportation Tips by KirstenL4W
Paris Transportation: 1,556 reviews and 1,648 photos
I flew into deGaulle airport, which looked like the architect got inspiration from the Jetsons cartoon. There are also many train stations in Paris so getting to Paris by train is relatively easy from any point in Europe.
The Metro! It can be difficult to navigate if you can't read French but anyone with rudimentary map reading skills will do ok once you figure out that sortie means exit. The Metro is great though, because it goes absolutely everywhere in Paris. I bought a day pass for 30FF (in 1996), which was good for unlimited travel. I did find this site, which is pretty good, about the Metro, etc.
More Reviews (12)
- See All The Louvre
- Look at all the buildings
- See All Stay off the Sidewalks!
- A nice big hostel
KirstenL4W's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 13 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Toronto Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Stockholm Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Massachusetts Intro, 5 reviews
- New Jersey Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sweden Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Louvre- 798 Reviews, 1,592 Photos
- Eiffel Tower- 601 Reviews, 1,081 Photos
- Notre Dame de Paris- 654 Reviews, 1,340 Photos
- Arc de Triomphe- 402 Reviews, 710 Photos
- Musee d'Orsay- 274 Reviews, 561 Photos
- Montmartre Area- 213 Reviews, 410 Photos
- Sainte-Chapelle- 146 Reviews, 360 Photos
- Catacombs- 56 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Place de la Concorde- 168 Reviews, 326 Photos
- Latin Quarter- 47 Reviews, 107 Photos
See All Paris Things to Do