"KOBE- PORT CITY" Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe by heywinks
Kobe Travel Guide: 205 reviews and 652 photos
This was the first city I visited abroad! So this city holds special memories for me. I visit Kobe 1-2 times a month on the weekends. There's always something going on in Kobe and I always love to discover new areas of the city.
Being Chinese-American, I always like to visit Chinatowns in different countries. Living in Japan now & being near Kobe is a blessing. There is one other Chinatown in Japan-in Yokohama.
Kobe`s Chinatown is where I buy my Chinese groceries & sauces. Oyster sauce, vermicelli noodles, spring roll wrappers, different kinds of Chinese tea, herbs, etc.
KOBE STUDENT GUIDE is a volunteer organization made up of college & university students in Kobe & Osaka. Their purpose is to guide visitors around in Kobe, Osaka, & Himeji (in English).
This is a free volunteer service for people visiting from abroad however you must pay for the guide`s transportation fee (including the fare between the guide`s home & the appointed place to meet), admission fees, & lunch.
For more information or if you want to make a reservation or appointment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Or check out their website at www.geocities.co.jp/Berkeley/3136/Jhomepage.
This is an all-you-can eat Brazilian restaurant. They have different kinds of skewered meats available (beef, pork, &... more travel advice
There are a few bookstores that have English books/magazines but prepared to pay more than double the price for them.... more travel advice
heywinks' Related Pages
Kobe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KOBE- PORT CITY"
- "kobe city by nathasha!!! ƒiƒ^ƒbƒVƒƒ‚Ì?_ŒË?I?I?I"
- "A Lady of the Night"
- "My Kobe Homepage"
- "AyurinHiro's new Kobe Page"
- "Sakura's Kobe page"
- "FIRST DAY IN JAPAN, FIRST TIME IN KOBE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kobe
- Hotels in Kobe
- Transportation in Kobe
- Nightlife in Kobe
- Restaurants in Kobe
- Shopping in Kobe
- Warnings and Dangers in Kobe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kobe
- 31 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Kobe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kobe
Photos in KobeSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Himeji Intro, 48 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe Intro, 31 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 26 reviews, 8 photos
- Osaka Intro, 22 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kinosaki Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Onomichi Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Japan Intro, 16 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Ipswich Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues