"MOMOTARO!! (PEACH BOY)" Top 5 Page for this destination Okayama by heywinks
Okayama Travel Guide: 105 reviews and 335 photos
okayama is famous for MOMO (peaches). there is a japanese tale about a boy named MOMOTARO who grew from inside a peach. he was found by an elderly couple who raised him. they lived in a village that was one day attacked by a demon devil. MOMOTARO decided to go and kill this demon devil. the story continues describing the adventure MOMOTARO goes on to kill this demon devil and the friends he makes along the way.
A visit to KEIKAEN GARDEN in the town of Takebe, Okayama will heighten your aroma senses. This garden, overlooking rice... more travel advice
Most people who go to Okayama go there to see Korakuen & to enjoy onsen (hot spring). Korakuen, one of the three most... more travel advice
heywinks' Related Pages
Okayama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just Peachy!"
- "Okayama - gateway to Shikoku Island"
- "MOMOTARO!! (PEACH BOY)"
- "My town"
- "Okayama Prefecture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Okayama
- Hotels in Okayama
- Transportation in Okayama
- Nightlife in Okayama
- Restaurants in Okayama
- Shopping in Okayama
- Warnings and Dangers in Okayama
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Okayama
- 8 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Okayama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Okayama
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Himeji Intro, 48 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kyoto Intro, 24 reviews, 46 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kobe Intro, 31 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 26 reviews, 8 photos
- Osaka Intro, 22 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kinosaki Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Onomichi Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Japan Intro, 16 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Ipswich Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues