"Hortobagy" Hortobagy by aramat
Hortobagy Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 46 photos
The word puszta means a vast plain, and the Hortobagy National Park is one of the best examples of puszta in Hungary.
- Pros:Traditions, vast area of plains and wetlands
- Cons:Quite touristy
- In a nutshell:An outstanding example of a pastoral landscape and culture
The Hortobagy is probably even more renowned for its herdsmen than for its natural beauty. They are more than simply the... more travel advice
The Racka is a unique and very cute-looking ancient Hungarian breed. Both the ewes and the rams have long... more travel advice
aramat's Related Pages
Hortobagy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hortobàgy and the Puszta"
- "'Farthest east' in Hortobagy"
- "The Hungarian Puszta"
- "Hortobagy Panorama"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hortobagy
- Hotels in Hortobagy
- Transportation in Hortobagy
- Restaurants in Hortobagy
- Shopping in Hortobagy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hortobagy
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Hortobagy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hortobagy
Photos in HortobagySee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Graz Intro, 38 reviews, 40 photos
- Macao Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Bali Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Cuba Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos